Time is TBD|
How to Gain Detailed Views of Your Farm's Soil Quality
Want to hear personally from the creators of the worlds first wireless NPK sensor? Join innov8.ag and Teralytic's discussion on sensors reporting soil moisture, salinity, and NPK at three different depths, as well as aeration, respiration, air temperature, light, and humidity.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
About the event
The Worlds first wireless NPK sensor - single probe with 26 sensors reporting soil moisture, salinity, and NPK at three different depths, as well as aeration, respiration, air temperature, light, and humidity.
These probes provide a detailed view of the orchard's soil fertility and quality, from the topsoil all the way to below the roots, with precise control and nutrient management and irrigation recommendations that are customized to the specific crops on Chiawana's Orchard. With these advanced sensors, the Smart Orchard project can now maintain detailed fertility maps and zones, allowing growers to adopt BMP’s that increase profitability and sustainability of the orchard through optimum input management. To learn more about our time spent together at the Smart Orchard Project, read our past blog, Soil & Irrigation Sensor Partners.
Soil Nutrient Management with Teralytic: (roughly 40mins)
- Introduce innov8.ag, participating companies and affiliates (Teralytic)
- Allow grower to discuss their operations and dilemmas faced withing irrigation management
- Have Teralytic discuss its implications towards plant health through a better understanding soil moisture.
- innov8.ag discuss our correlation to this company and how our dashboard compliments the activities
- Questionnaire for participants