Our Smart Orchard Pilot
Washington State's Tree Fruit Research Commission asked innov8.ag to lead a smart orchard project in collaboration with researchers from WSU & OSU at Chiawana Orchards. Our goal is to "sensorize" a orchard from multiple hardware providers, bringing together growers, data, and researchers to create a sustainable, "smart" orchard with insights that impact growers' bottom lines.
• Learn capabilities of modern orchard decision making with basic AI and Data Analytics
• Shift grower decision making process to enable management decisions based on unified data, and 'smart management'
• Help growers better manage their water usage, labor, equipment, and chemical usage
• Enable growers to better understand weather and climate change to make precise, informed decisions.
• Integrating data provided by a ecosystem sensors and data providers
• Provide consolidated data warehousing to collect & consolidate data, leveraging Microsoft Farmbeats for efficiencies thru API data interchanges
• Provide regular insights and analyses of integrated data
• Provide consolidated raw access to data
Data types to consider: