Targeting the Active Root Zone to Improve Crop Health
Time & Location
About the Event
NOTICE: This webinar was originally scheduled for Dec. 17th. We are extremely sorry to notify you that we will be rescheduling this webinar for the month of January.
AquaSpy has provided their soil moisture monitoring probes for the Smart Orchard Project. These probes don't leave any guessing for the grower as they track crop behavior of both water and nutrients up to 48 inches! Utilizing AquaSpy's unique view of focusing on the Active Root Zone allows growers to maximize crop health and yields. Join us for this exciting webinar to learn how AquaSpy and innov8.ag joined forces at Chiawana Orchards to consolidate agronomic technology and supportive data to improve the growers bottom line. To learn more about Soil & Irrigation Sensor Partners, click the link to read our past blog.
600,000 acres managed, 5,500 probes in operation, 1 Billion+ data points collected
10-40% Yield Increase
Their data shows the most direct impact to Superior Yields is assuring that water and nutrients exist in the
Active Root Zone (ARZ), when and where the plant attempts to uptake these vital elements.
- Introduce innov8.ag, participating companies and affiliates (AquaSpy)
- Allow grower to discuss their operations and dilemmas faced within irrigation management
- Have AquaSpy discuss their applications to growers dilemmas
- innov8.ag discuss our correlation to this sensor and how our dashboard compliments the activities
- Questionnaire for participants